Tuesday 17 February 2015

The Day Of The Accident: Part 1

It started off like any other Wednesday (little did I know I was going to break both my arms that day, one certainly doesn’t plan these things).

That day my younger sister and I went to school and got picked up by our mum afterwards to take us trampolining.

Often while driving to our local leisure centre my mum would fret over the risks of getting injured trampolining, especially since she knew I was going to be doing flips after flips. I would just laugh and joke about it because there was no way I would quit trampolining.


Waving goodbye, mum shouted to be careful. Trampolining is a dangerous sport after all, as I have found out the hard way.

2 comments:

  1. I'm really sorry that you had to experience such an awful incident. It's a tragedy, and I hope you won't have to go through anything similar ever again. Trampolining is a sport that requires players to follow safety measures. Of course, safety can't always be guaranteed, but following basic safety guidelines will reduce the inherent risks. Anyway, I hope that you're feeling better now. Take care! :)

    Stephanie Waters @ The Chastaine Law Office

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm feeling much better, thanks!

    ReplyDelete