Monday 28 September 2015

Rollerblading

Today, I want to share my love for rollerblading. Firstly, the difference between rollerBLADING and rollerSKATING. Rollerblading, also know as inline skating, is where the wheels are all in a straight line, hence the the name inline skating. Roller skates, or quads, on the other hand have the four wheels in a sort of square shape (that was the best way I could describe them).

I can't remember exactly when I first got a pair of rollerblades, but I was quite young. It didn't take long for me to learn and start rollerblading around the streets. I love rollerblading (or practically any dangerous sport), because I enjoy how easy it is to go so fast on them. Even now when its getting cold I still go out, as I warm up quickly.

Here's a video, filmed by my sister, of me on my rollerblades.




No comments:

Post a Comment