Wednesday 28 October 2015

Autumn Colours


Hey guys, it's finally autumn, my favourite time of the year. Its getting a little colder, leaves are falling off the trees and halloween is right around the corner. The main reason why I adore autumn is the leaves (yes, you read that right) I like autumn, because of the leaves. I think their colours are so beautiful and create a very festive photo. Hence the photos below, which I took in photography with a couple of my friends and Danbo (he's a box robot from Amazon).

Danbo hiding in a pile of fallen leaves
Did you know his eyes light up? Cool, huh?
"Look I'm Tarzan"
And...Beanie

Sorry not sorry. Couldn't finish the post without a sneaky pic of her yawning and looking cute. ^.^

Question: I'm going to be starting a HUGE photography project at school, any ideas/themes what I should do it on? Leave your ideas in the comments below.

4 comments:

  1. You should do your photography project on Autumn! You pictures are very cool! If Autumns a bit late, maybe winter! Focus it on something that you really like! Maybe include some DIY polaroids! If you make these, make sure you tweet me them! My twitter is @abbylouiseblog!
    P.s good luck with the project! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the idea of using winter for my project :) I'll be sure to include some DIY polaroids too. Thank you! Also my twitter is @Flobeanblog x

      Delete
  2. I agree, Autumn leaves are so pretty! Love your photos, your cat is adorbs!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aha, glad to hear I'm not the only one who thinks leaves in autumn are pretty. Also, Flobean thanks you for the compliment "Meow" >.< x

    ReplyDelete