Friday 27 November 2015

Nominated for The Liebster Award?!

A few days ago, I was nominated by
<a href="www.abeeesaurus.blogspot.com">Abby-Louise</a>
You should check out her blog by clicking the link above ^^

So, what is The Liebster Award? and what do nominees need to do? From what I have read I need to post 11 facts about me and then answer 11 questions from the person who nominated me. I also need to create a next set of questions for the people I nominate. This award and nominations are for blogs with less than 200 followers, which I'm guessing is to help them share their blog. Let's do this!

Facts About Me:

1. I'm British

2. I was born at 8.26pm on the 26th of August (cool or creepy?)

3. My favourite colour is purple

4. I believe yellow and black are an unlucky colour combination, since I broke my arms wearing mostly black and yellow. Therefore, must be unlucky (logic).

5. I watch waaayy too much anime

6. I love to bake

7. I have a dog, 2 cats and 2 bunnies.

8. My top 3 favourite animals are elephants, pandas and pugs.

9. Throughout my life I have moved house countless times, including moving next door.

10. I love to travel and have been lucky enough to have been to France, Spain, Germany and Hong Kong multiple times.

11. When I'm older I want to have a job in medical science or media/journalism, like running my own magazine.

Questions I Have Been Asked:

1. Why is your blog name what it is?

My blog name is Flobean and it's the name of my cat. I chose it, because I think it is quite cool and catchy.

2. What is your favourite make-up product? 

I'm going to be honest, I haven't been wearing make-up for very long, so I'm no expert, but I would say my favourite product is my Rimmel London Glam Eyes Day 2 Night Mascara (that was a mouthful).

3. Who is your favourite band? (if you have one!)

I don't really have a favourite band, so this question is pretty tough.

4. Have you been to any concerts before? If so, what is it?

I've been to 2 concerts before. I went to the Big Gig, when I was in guides and I went to see In Hindsight with my BFFF (best fat friend forever- that's just something we made up in year 8 and its kinda just stuck).

5. If you could go on holiday anywhere in the world for free, where would you go?

Definitely Hong Kong! I've already been their twice before, but I would love to go again, especially at christmas to see all the elaborate, festive decorations and to visit my granddad and his family.

6. Why did you start blogging?

This question is probably already answered in the description box about me to the left. Basically, I broke both my arms and I got bored sitting around all day, so I created a blog, where i could post my experience and other random stuff.

7. Do you have a favourite childhood memory? If so, what is it?

I have so many happy childhood memories, it's so hard to chose just one. Hmm... I think my favourite childhood memory was visiting London for the first time and seeing Big Ben and the Tower of London for my 12th birthday. I remember being so excited and literally bouncing along the streets in joy.

8. What is your favourite song at the moment?

I don't have a favourite song, but I'm loving Taylor Swift's and Clean Bandit's music.

9. What is your favourite Disney film?

Finding Nemo for sure. Although, the Lion Kings are super good too.

10. Have you ever met someone famous? If so, who?

Haven't ever personally met anyone famous, but if I could I would want to meet Zoella. She's such an amazing person and has worked really hard to get where she is today.

11. Do you have a favourite YouTuber? If so, who?

I have many favourite YouTubers, there's a long list, so I'll just mention a few: Maybaby, LaurDIY, Zoella, ThatcherJoe and Joe Weller.

Questions For My Nominees:

1. What is your favourite animal?
2. Do you like anime? If so, what are your favourite?
3. How many languages can you speak?
4. What are your hobbies?
5. What is your favourite school subject?
6. Have you ever travelled somewhere exciting? If so, where?
7. Are you a dog or a cat person?
8. What time is it where you live?
9. What is your favourite month?
10. What is the main focus of your blog?
11. What does your blog name mean?

Now to announce my nominees *drum roll*

<a href="www.sallyswift888.blogspot.com">Kaza Bella</a>

<a href="www.sallythemelonlover.blogspot.com">sallythemelonlover</a>

<a href="www.fionabrianne.blogspot.com">Fiona Brianne</a>

Edit: I seem to be having trouble with the links above. Comment down below if they are working or not.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! This is an amazing post, hope you have a wonderful day:) Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I would love to. I looked at your blog and it looks really cool. I'm not sure how you can subscribe to my blog and how I can subscribe to yours. It would be great if you could help. I don't have any subscribers. :(
      xxx

      Delete
    2. Sure, you could go to the layout settings and add a follow widget, Hope that helps:)

      -Hilary

      Delete
    3. I think I've done it (it should be under my description at the top of my blog). I'll go follow you.
      xxx

      Delete