Tuesday 3 November 2015

When the Doctor Tells You Your Arm Might Crumble

Ok, about the title... yes my arm might actually crumble, but I'll explain.

So today, I went to the hospital hoping my arms were fully healed by now (it's been 9 months after all!). Anyway at the hospital I went for an x ray, except it was just my luck that there would be a 30 minute delay. 30 minutes later I got told that the pins can be taken out in 4 weeks time (yay). However, when they take the pins out there's a slight chance that the bone still won't be healed enough, causing the bone to crumble (just great). Then they would have to insert a metal plate. I'm praying this won't happen, doesn't sound very fun. Below are the x rays I got today.


4 comments:

  1. Thats horrible to hear! I hope all goes okay! I have nominated you for the Liebster award! If you don't know what that is, make sure you check out my blog!

    www.abeeesaurus.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Abby, and also thanks for the nomination x

      Delete
  2. Oh my that is awful! How painful! I hope it's all okay for you! Let us know!
    Fix Me In Forty Five - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    Blog Lovin' // Instagram
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll post in a few weeks how my operation goes, thanks Stacey x

      Delete