Sunday 13 December 2015

Operation Gone Wrong

Firstly, let me tell you that I did NOT have my operation last Wednesday.

8 hours fasting and 4 hours waiting in hospital to be told that my name wasn't even on the waiting list! They had actually forgotten to put it on! By then it was nearly 5pm and the theatre was closing for the day. My mum and dad, who had both taken time off work were furious. What a waste of time!

I'm currently waiting for my operation to be rescheduled, but it probably won't happen until next year. It's been a year, since I broke my arms and I'm still dealing with this carry on. Not happy one bit! They should have checked my name was on the list as soon as we arrived. So, just as a warning to anyone else getting an operation, get someone there to check your name is actually on the waiting list. Hope this doesn't happen to anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment